> Cheesy Bacon & Pesto Potato Skins
Not your average potato skins! These skins are loaded with spinach, pesto, cheese, and yes... Moink uncured smoked bacon!
- 6 Slices Moink Smoked Uncured Bacon
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 C. Chopped Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/3 C. Light Pesto
- 1/3 C. Shredded Italian Cheese Blend
- Cook the Moink Uncured Smoked Bacon via your favorite method until done and crisp. Set aside to cool and crumble.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with foil or a silicone baking mat for easy clean up.
- Wash the potatoes well and pierce all over with a fork before placing into a large bowl.
- Add the 1 Tbsp. olive oil. 1 1/2 Tsp. salt, and 1 1/2 pepper to the bowl with the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Transfer the potatoes to the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Once done, remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before cutting each potato in half. Scoop out the middles of the potatoes to leave about 1/4” thick skin.
- Fill the center of the potatoes with the 1 C. chopped spinach divided evenly.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp. of the light pesto into the potatoes, followed by about 1 Tbsp. of the cheese each, and the crumbled bacon.
- Place the skins into the oven to bake again, this time for about 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Once done, remove from the oven and serve right away along with more cooked Moink meats!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?