> Walnut Bacon Cupcakes
Delicious and easy Walnut Bacon Cupcake recipe!
- 8 strips of Moink bacon, cooked until crispy
- 12 tbs softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbs vanilla extract (or maple)
- 1.5 cups self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 container of your favorite frosting
- Cinnamon sugar and more chopped walnuts for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine softened butter and sugar in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer for 5 minutes until light and fluffy and sugar is dissolved and no longer grainy.
- Add in eggs one at a time, beating after each addition until fully incorporated.
- Add in vanilla and self-rising flour and stir just until mixed.
- Add chopped walnuts and bacon bits from 3 strips of bacon (reserve the rest for garnish) and fold in.
- Portion out the batter into a lined cupcake tin (should make 8 - 12 cupcakes)
- Then bake for 20 minutes at 350F or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the tops are golden brown.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool then add your favorite frosting and garnish with cinnamon sugar, more chopped walnuts, and bacon strips.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?