> Air Fryer Herb Sirloin Salad
If you have an air fryer, this is a great way to make a fantastic healthy steak!
- package sirloin tips
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp red wine
- 2 tbsp rosemary, minced
- 2 tbsp thyme, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- Combine all ingredients except the sirloin tips into a large plastic bag. Once well-combined pour half of the dressing into another bowl.
- Toss the sirloin tips into the plastic bag and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- After marinating, place the steak flat on the air fryer sheet. Fry at 400 degrees for 7 minutes for medium-rare.
- While the steak is frying assemble your salad. Some of our favorites are romaine lettuce, spinach, cabbage, boiled egg, bacon, cubed pears, mushrooms, and tomatoes. Top with the remainder of the dressing.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?