> Easy Grilled Flank Steak Salad
Easy Grilled Flank Steak Salad with Arugula requires a quick marinade, a quick dressing, a quick sear on the grill, and a quick toss of arugula! It’s perfect for entertaining and SO easy.
- Get your kids involved. They can: stir together the marinade, shake together salad dressing, brush bread with olive oil.
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. dried minced onion or onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 16 oz. flank steak
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon (1 Tbsp. lemon juice)
- 7 oz. bag arugula salad
- 16 oz. loaf bread
- Make steak marinade: add 3 Tbsp. olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, dried onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to a ziploc bag, Squeeze the bag a bit to mix and then add steak in. Refrigerate if marinating for a few hours, or leave out if grilling right away.
- Make salad dressing: in a small jar, add remaining 3 Tbsp. olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, dijon, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat grill over medium-high heat. Grill flank steak for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 130-135 degrees F. Grill bread for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Let steak rest for 5-10 minutes and then cut into thin slices, against the grain.
- Toss arugula with salad dressing and top with steak slices. Serve with grilled bread, olive oil for bread dipping, and flaky salt and freshly ground pepper for the steak and salad.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?