> Flank Steak Fajitas
Getting tired of the same old beef tacos? Give these flank steak fajitas a try! Topped with peppers, avocados, cilantro, and all your favorites!
- 1/4 c lime juice
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bell peppers (color of your choice), cut in thin slices
- 1 red onion, chopped
- sour cream
- 3 tbs cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- Place steak in a large resealable container or bag. Add lime juice, oil, chili powder, salt, cayenne pepper, and garlic.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a large skillet on high. Add 2 tbs of oil to the skillet. Place steak in the middle of the skillet. Lower temp to medium-high heat. Cook for 4 minutes. Flip and cook another 4 minutes.
- Place steak on cutting board to rest.
- Place onion and peppers in the skillet in meat drippings. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook until peppers are tender to a fork.
- After the steak has rested 10 minutes it is ready to be cut. Cutting the meat against the grain brings out the tenderness. Serve on warm tortillas with toppings of your choice.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?