> Versatile & Healthy Ground Beef Recipe
This is a simple recipe, but that’s the beauty of it - you can use it in so many ways & combinations. For example: with jasmine rice & zucchini (favorite!), as the beef in your spaghetti sauce, or even in a yummy sub sandwich with cheese!
- 1 lb Moink Ground Beef 85/15
- 1 tbsp powdered garlic
- 1 tbsp powdered ginger
- 1 tsp pink sea salt
- non-stick spray
- Heat a cooking pan to medium-high heat
- While the pan is heating, put the ground beef, powdered garlic, powdered ginger, and sea salt in a bowl and mix
- Spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray and put in the beef mixture
- With a wooden spoon or heat-proof spatula, break up the beef evenly on the pan to cook evenly
- Continue to move around and break up the beef until it cooks through, which will take about 7-10 minutes (cook until you no longer see pink/red pieces)
- After cooked through, drain the excess liquid fat or take out the meat with the spatula without the liquid fat. *Be sure to not drain the fat into your sink, as it can potentially clog!
- Your beef is now ready to serve! I love it paired with roasted zucchini (slice then broil on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet for about 5 minutes) and jasmine rice (I use the frozen kind from Trader Joe’s, so it simply takes 3 minutes to microwave).
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?