> Chicken Chimichurri
Serving this meal to your family will surely be a winner, winner chicken dinner! Give this delicious chicken chimichurri recipe a try next time you're scanning your recipe books for a dinner plan.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small red chili, finely chopped chili
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 level teaspoon coarse salt
- pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes to release all of the flavors into the oil before using.
- Chimichurri can be prepared earlier than needed, and refrigerated for 24 hours, if needed.
- Use to baste meats (chicken or steaks) while grilling or barbecuing. We also use it as a marinade.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?