> Ground Pork with Creamed Pasta
This delicious ground pork with creamed pasta recipe is a crowd pleaser! This quick and easy pasta sauce can easily be a delicious dip or even put on a toasted crostini for a game time pleaser. We love a recipe that's so versatile! You can make it gluten free by using gluten-free pasta.
- 1 box any pasta (My personal favorite is Cavatappi!)
- 1 pound Moink ground pork
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Crushed red pepper flakes, if you like
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 16 oz bag frozen corn or peas (you can also use fresh asparagus cut into small pieces)
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In a 3 quart pot, add olive oil and get the pork browning.
- Add the Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Stir in the chopped onions.
- When the pork is visibly crumbled and the onions clear, add in the whipping cream and garlic.
- Check the pasta! You always want your pasta al dente, not mushy.
- Just as the cream sauce starts to bubble, add your frozen corn or peas. Let the pot get all bubbly.
- Strain your pasta, but don't rinse it!
- Add your pasta to the saucepot. Fold together, top with parmesan cheese, and serve it up!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?