> Instant Pot Pork Chops with Mustard Cream Sauce
These pork chops are easy to make, and the Dijon mustard cream sauce you make from the leftover juice in the pot is going to blow your mind. Having an Instant Pot turns dinner into a breeze for me so I use it as much as I can. My family loved this recipe because I utilized bacon in the side dish. Bacon Brussel sprouts were a huge hit that they are requesting for future dinners.
- 4 - 4oz Moink Pork Chops
- 2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups chopped Brussel sprouts
- 4 slices thick cut Moink Bacon
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté mode
- Pat pork chops with a paper towel. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place butter in the Instant Pot to coat the pot. Brown the pork chops for 2 minutes on each side. Remove pork chops from Instant Pot.
- Sauté garlic for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth to Instant Pot. Place pork chops into the Instant Pot. Cancel Sauté mode.
- Close lid and venting seal. Cook on manual for 15 minutes. (make Brussel sprouts while pork chops cook)
- Allow the Instant Pot to naturally release for 5 minutes. Quick release the rest.
- Remove pork chops from the broth and set on a plate to rest.
- Turn the Instant Pot to sauté mode and add heavy cream and dijon mustard.
- Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon or spatula to deglaze the bottom of the pot.
- Heat on high until the sauce reduces and thickens. Remove from heat.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Smoky Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- Slice bacon into small pieces.
- Cook in a large frying pan until brown and crispy about 6 minutes.
- Place bacon in a bowl with a paper towel to drain leaving the bacon grease in the frying pan.
- Cook chopped Brussel sprouts in the bacon grease. When the sprouts become tender and crisp along the edges, place the bacon back in the pan to incorporate with the Brussel sprouts.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?