> Pork Ramen Noodles (Paleo, Whole30 + Keto)
These pork ramen noodles are both quick + easy AND make leftovers! You’ll be enjoying this meal in 30 minutes and have some in the fridge for lunch or another dinner. Win-win! Love it when that happens!
- 1 lb ground pork (or you can sub leftover pulled pork)
- 4 green onions, diced (the white and green parts are used in separate steps)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated on a microplane
- 3 cups kale, chopped (we also like the cruciferous mix at Trader Joe’s)
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized (can sub 1/2 package of rice noodles or 1 package of Cappellos noodles)
- Heat a large stock pot over medium heat and add pork. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is almost cooked through, about 6-7 minutes.
- While the pork is cooking, prepare the onions, garlic, ginger and kale or cruciferous veggies as noted.
- When the pork is almost browned, add in the white part of the green onions, garlic and ginger. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the kale or cruciferous veggies, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, fish sauce and beef broth and bring the pot to a low boil.
- Turn heat down and stir in noodles, continue to cook until noodles are tender.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with diced green onion and any optional toppings. Serve and enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?