> Pork Roast
Give this delicious, easy Pork Roast recipe from the Moink kitchen a try!
The tomatoes add such an unexpected sweetness. This recipe will be on repeat for my family all winter long.
- 1 Moink pork shoulder roast
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, drained
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 tsp chopped bay leaves or two whole leaves
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 1-2 lbs new potatoes
- 1 small package baby carrots
- 2 tbsp of your favorite high heat oil (canola is what I used)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Generously salt the entire roast.
- Warm your dutch oven on the stove top to medium high heat. Then add oil.
- Sear the meat on all sides.
- Add in all ingredients. I leave the rosemary for last so I can remove it before serving.
- Add the covered dutch oven to a preheated oven at 350. Bake for 3 hours.
- Add in baby potatoes and carrots. Cook for one additional hour. Get ready, your house will smell wonderful!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?