> Maple Honey Glazed Salmon
This recipe is quick, easy and scrumptious. With only 4 ingredients, you can whip this up in under 5 minutes prep time!
- 4 Salmon fillets (around 6 oz each)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- For the marinade, in a small microwave-safe bowl mix together honey, maple syrup, and mustard.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet and generously brush marinade over the salmon.
- Microwave the remaining marinade for 2 minutes and put on the side.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining marinade over cooked salmon (optional).
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?