> Salmon BLT Sliders
These sliders are great for busy weeknight dinners, and they make a perfect holiday party or game day grab!
- 1 pound ground salmon
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 12 count dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 3 tomatoes, sliced thin
- 3 ounces baby spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In mixing bowl, combine salmon, bread crumbs and seasonings.
- In skillet on high heat, cook bacon until crispy. Place on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Form salmon into slider sized patties.
- In same skillet, pan fry patties 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Assemble sandwiches with spinach and tomato slice and condiments of your choice.
- Makes 10-12 sliders.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?