> Sheet Pan Everything Bagel Salmon
This Sheet Pan Everything Bagel Salmon comes from a reader request for more sheet pan recipes, since they’re so easy to throw together, easy on the cleanup, and major on the taste. Enjoy!
- 1 - 1.5 lbs wild-caught salmon
- 1 lb mixed baby potatoes
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 lemon, sliced into rings
- ¼ cup everything bagel seasoning
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the broccoli into large florets and the potatoes into quarters.
- Toss the potatoes and broccoli a large bowl in 2 Tbsp olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add the potatoes and broccoli to the baking sheet and pop it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salmon. Cut it into four equal pieces (about 4-6oz each) and drizzle 1 Tbsp of olive oil over all the pieces. Coat the pieces with everything bagel seasoning on all sides except the skin.
- When the timer goes off, nestle the salmon in with the potatoes and broccoli on the baking sheet. Place the lemon slices evenly around the sheet.
- Pop it in the oven and bake for an additional 15 until the salmon is cooked through. With bigger pieces it may need a little bit longer, but pull the sheet out after 15 minutes to test if it's done. No one wants overcooked salmon!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?