> Wild Sockeye Salmon Benedict
Delicious and easy Wild Sockeye Salmon Benedict
- 1 pound ground Sockeye Salmon
- 1/4 cup quinoa flakes (or cooked quinoa)
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- 1 tbsp garbanzo flour
- 1 tbsp diced jalapeno
- 1 tbsp rough chopped organic cilantro
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1-2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 farm fresh egg
- Pink salt & pepper to taste
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels and add to a bowl.
- Mash ground salmon with a fork and mix all remaining wet ingredients in the bowl; combine
- Form 4 patties
- Heat 2 Tbl. of coconut oil, or high heat oil of choice, in a cast iron skillet
- Cook the patties 3 minutes on each side; set aside to rest
- Let rest for 3 minutes and serve with Strawberry Avocado Salsa, and greens.
- 2 eggs
- Pot of almost boiled water
- Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar (or any vinegar)
- Heat water in a pot to almost boiling
- Add a splash of Apple Cider Vinegar to the water and stir making a whirlpool.
- Carefully crack one of the eggs into the spinning whirlpool, and let the egg cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully remove poached egg from the water with a ladle; repeat method with other egg.
Note: I chose not to add Hollandaise Sauce, as the yolk from the poached egg give plenty of sauce-like flavor and goodness
Serve with spinach strawberry salad.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?