Moink is owned & operated by farmers. We are proud of the work we do & inspired by the people we feed. Have questions? Call us up or send us a line. We love to chat!
Boxes & Business
· Our boxes fully customizable. Start off with any box type (we have 4) and swap out the cuts you do not want for the ones you do.
· We ship to the lower 48 states.
· Each box has 13-16 lbs of meat which works out to less than $4.50 serving.
· We are farmer owned & operated.
· We are inspired by the people we feed. Customer service- it's what we do.
· It's easy to cancel right inside your account settings. We don't think you will- but we know everybody likes an exit strategy.
Humanely Raised & Ethically Sourced
· Our beef & lamb are grass-fed and grass-finished.
· Our chickens, beef, lamb, and pork are raised outdoors on pasture.
· Our fish is sustainably wild-caught in Alaska.
· The majority of our animals are “farrow to finish,” meaning they spend their entire lives on the same farm with the same care takers.
· We put great care into making sure our animals are humanely harvested, preferably on farm or with artisan processors.
Exceptional Taste. Exceptional Quality.
· Our meat is antibiotic free.
· We do not use growth hormones.
· We do NOT feed GMO grains.
· Our finished product is not doctored to alter the color.
· There are no solutions added to our chicken.
· There is no sugar in our bacon or breakfast sausage.
· There are no nitrites or nitrates in our products.