> Blood Orange Beef Tenderloin Kabobs
Delicious and easy Blood Orange Beef Tenderloin Kabobs
- 1 lb Beef Tenderloin Kabob’s from Moink
- 3 tbsp, or juice of 1.5 blood oranges
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar (or plum vinegar)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pink Salt & Pepper to taste
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add Beef Tenderloin Kabob Meat to the marinade and coat; let sit overnight in the fridge, or at least 4 hours.
- The next day, skewer the meat on kabob grilling sticks. (If using a wooden stick, make sure to soak them for an hour prior to using)
- In separate skewers add your veggies of choice.
- Grill about 5- 10 mins.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?