> Paleo Beef Chili
Beef chili is quick, easy, and suitable for any time of year.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 15oz can of fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 green bell pepper,diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced (use gloves!!!)
- Heat a Dutch oven on medium high heat.
- Add oil, onion, and garlic to sauté until softened (5 minutes)
- Add ground beef to brown and crumble (about 7 minutes)
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Lower heat to medium low, allow to simmer partially covered for 25 minutes.
- Top with cilantro, fries, Greek yogurt, more jalapeño, etc, whatever you like. YOU DO YOU!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?