> Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan
Who doesn’t like Chicken Parmesan? No one I know! Here's a recipe that would make my Grandma proud… and jealous!
- Moink chicken breasts
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups ground gluten tortilla chips (of course, you could use seasoned bread crumbs!)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Marinate the chicken at least an hour and preferably overnight in the oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, and pepper.
- Fire up the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the tortilla crumbs and the Italian seasoning.
- Now, dredge the chicken thoroughly with the crumbs - no need for egg, the crumbs stick!
- On a Silpat (or parchment paper), or lightly oiled sheet pan, place the chicken.
- Bake until crispy and internal temperature is at 165 degrees.
Can you cut the chicken into strips for kids? Yes!
Can you serve over pasta and marinara with the parmesan cheese? Yes!
Can you drown the chicken in your favorite hot sauce and bake bleu cheese over the top? YES!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?