> Easiest Baked Salmon with Lemon Tahini Sauce
The Easiest Baked Salmon is roasted whole on a sheet pan and topped with a quick lemon tahini sauce that's nutty, fresh, and perfect for fish.
- 1 lb Moink salmon fillet (or salmon fillets)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1.5 tsp salt, divided
- 1.5 tsp black pepper, divided
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp – 1/4 cup water (this will depend on the consistency of your tahini, which differs by brand & batch)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place the salmon fillet on a sheet pan and drizzle on olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and 1 teaspoon of the pepper.
- Place in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the salmon flakes apart easily in the middle.
- In the meantime, mix together the tahini, lemon juice, garlic powder, remaining salt, remaining pepper, and 1 tablespoon of the water. Gradually add more water, if needed, until you reach your desired consistency. I like my sauce runny enough to drizzle, but thick enough that it sticks to what I dip it in.
- When the salmon is done, drizzle on the tahini sauce, or serve it on the side and dig in!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?